Friday 24 February 2012

London Fashion Week Exclusive!

 Hey guys!sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been preoccupied lately and my birthday was on the 22nd! I got so many birthday wishes from family friends and that pretty much made my day. Here are some pictures.


Trafalgar square. 




I couldn't ride the lion so I touched it LOL

I really wanted to ride it  but my shoes didn't let me. 



Freezing. 





Dolled up 





Best chocolate cake ever. Although it didn't have my name on it. 




  Anyway, A lot has happened this week from My Birthday to London fashion week. I have a collection of my favourite outfits from the catwalk from day one to six so Ill just show you a few.

Antoni & Alison collection. 
 Not quite sure what inspired this collection but I love it.









Mulberry


            




David Koma
   












Anya Hindmarch










MAN
  I found this "Man" menswear collection funny and creative.








Topman 










  For details on my outfit and make up, Email me!

2 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous!!!
    and Antoni & Alison collection is to die for.

    ReplyDelete