Monday 27 February 2012

Top fashion/ beauty picks.

 From make up to clothing, accessories and shoes. I've put together a whole collection of fashion and beauty items for the season.

1. This Boohoo Amber frame contrast lady like shoulder bag is fabulous! The removable shoulder strap means you can wear it in any way you fancy and it also comes in a range of different colours. You can get this at http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/accessories/bags/icat/bags/ for just £25.00

Boohoo bag. 






2. In case you haven't noticed. Crop and gilet jackets are the next big thing in fashion. This Dorothy perkins purple coloured crop gilet is £30.00 and available in all dorothy perkins stores and even online. If you're worried about going over budget, you can get something similar at Primark.




Dorothy perkins jacket. 






3. I'm a huge fan of bright colours. I'm sure you already know that if you follow my blog. Anyway I recently purchased this awesome Sleek acid palette from Superdrug for only £6.49 . It has so many bright neon colours and its just perfect for spring/ summer. I'll probably do a review on my next post.


Sleek acid rain palette. 



4. This fabulous shoe collection from Boohoo is whats trending. You can get the Lydia leopard print lace up platform boots for £35.00



 

Lydia platform boots. 


5. Whats a complete outfit without jewelry? This awesome House of fraser Mikey snake ring is just £21.00. I've seen so many snake rings of recent but this one just does it for me.


Mikey snake ring.


6. I haven't used the Maybelline dream nude air foam foundation but it seems to be hottest thing right now. Its probably the lightest foundation and it comes in eight different shades to match you skin tone so ill definitely include this in my budget. £6.99 at superdrug.

Maybelline dream nude airfoam


7.  If you love prints then this Tribal african print party dress by sisi and mimi will work for you. I love this dress because I've designed something similar to it and you can email me for pictures or details. This dress is £37.00


Tribal african print dress. 



4 comments: