Saturday 4 February 2012

party make up


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3386366/femme-fatale?claim=mzd9pg9xr72">Follow my blog  Hey guys! As you all know I'm a huge fan of make up and I love trying out different looks so today I just came up with two "not too complicated" looks and if you wish to duplicate them, contact me and Ill do a quick tutorial on my next post. So here it is;






 So this is the first look, my Purple dramatic party eye make up look (Sorry about my camera date). What I did here was to blend a whole bunch of colours for my eye shadow and the secret to applying good eye shadow is simply blending the colours well to achieve a softer look especially when using lots of bright colours cause you don't want that drag queen make up do you? Anyway I used Blue, Purple, Lilac, Black, Brown, Gold and Silver but the most obvious colour here is probably the purple and because all the colours are properly blended, It doesn't look too sharp. What do you think?  For my blush, I used a very soft brownish red from my make up palette. And for my lips and face, I've got cherry red and mac studio fix...










 Guess where I got my inspiration from?





   This pretty much explains it!!! I love Beyonce so I decided to recreate one of her looks, and this is from her party music video so my second look is 'Beyonce's party video look.' I didn't really want to do the exact eye shadow make up as you can see her's is a little more angular than mine and she used a brighter purple on the base of her eyes and she has some contacts on. Besides that, everything else is quite similar. If you've noticed, I'm not really a huge fan of false lashes or "falsies" I use them occasionally but If you feel the need to apply them all the time, that's okay.
 


sleek eye shadow palette

  You can achieve both looks by using this really colourful sleek make up palette. It's quite affordable in superdrug and you can also purchase it online!
  Stay beautiful ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment