Sunday 25 March 2012

The shoe must go on!

  Hey guys, I haven't really been consistent with blogging these days because I've been busy. Today I'm going to show you some shoes I picked out for the season so feel free to spice up your wardrobe.

1. Blue stripe espadrille wedges from River Island  .£55




2. Tiffany elastic gusset platform pumps from Topshop. £22.


3. High heel snake skin Sandal from Zara £49.99 : I think everyone should have snake skin in their wardrobe... It has a classy look.


4. Colour block brogues from New look. £19.99


5. Slim line leather trainer from Ted Baker £120





6. Black suede butterfly sandals from Clarks. £59.99






7. Tan colour block platforms from Dorothy perkins £42





8. Oxford Platforms from Forever 21 £29.75


9. Dinky black chain pump from Miss Selfridge £28





10. Leather sandals from H & M. £24.99





No comments:

Post a Comment