Friday 2 March 2012

Sleek acid look; Make up by Temi.

 Hello everyone! Today i'm going to show you three looks you can try for the weekend. On my previous post I promised to do a quick review on the sleek acid eyeshadow palette, although I was busy over the week I managed to do two and I squeezed in one today because I wanted to show the variety of looks you can create with this palette so here it is;


1. My first look is this Blue and Pink nocturnal wonderland look inspired by Goldiestarling. It looks really colourful but I just used the two shades of blue on the palette and pink with my sleek red lipstick and lip gloss. As you can see I lined my eyes with Maybelline white eye pencil all the way to the innermost corner of my eyes giving it this arabic effect.














2. The second look is my rainbow eyes and I just did this now. I'm proud to say I used ALL the colours on the palette except the grey. I love colours and i'm not afraid to experiment and have fun with it. For this look, I wanted to do a cut crease but when I finished with the first part of the eye I changed my mind so it looks like a partial cut crease because the line where the colour changes to purple isn't so obvious, what can I say, I like my make up blended, no harsh lines.








3. The final look is my best. femme fatale look. So what happened was that I had a class and I had no idea of what I wanted to do at first. I planned on using only pink but purple came in and of course black to deepen the crease and white as my highlight colour. Its a very strict look and  I like the white in the palette because its not as chalky as the other colours, its kind of creamy so It did a good work as my highlight colour.













 * You have to be careful with the colours because They're very bright and neon, they tend to be a little chalky, You can fix this by using stick on spray or a good eye primer. You can also choose to complete this look with false lashes.

    So those are the three basic looks. You can try out anything with it, don't be afraid to experiment with colour.For my face I used my black opal stick foundation and my mac studio fix.


  Plus, I got some questions on how to purchase the product and like I said earlier its Superdrug. I don't think its sold in North America because some of the ingredients hasn't been approved so if you want to get this amazing palette, email me! xx

5 comments:

  1. hey..can i see a pic of you eye shadows set?
    -hadiza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Its the sleek acid eyeshadow palette above.

      Delete
  2. this is lovely!!!! i would like you to do a fashion show for me..... VOGUE MAGAZINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really beautiful looks
    too fab!

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I live in North America and I would like to purchase this palette

    ReplyDelete