Thursday 10 May 2012

Random make up ideas

 Hey everyone! I know I'm not your most consistent blogger but trust me when I say I always feel the need to update but due to certain reasons I don't. Anyway, I want to share some make up Ideas with you.

  1. Smooth face: If you have good eye make up and lipstick and your face isn't smooth or properly cleansed, your make up isn't complete. You have to make sure your face is clean before applying make up. Firstly, wash your face with a good face cleanser, if you have oily skin, you might want to get a specified cleaning astringent for oily skin.



2. Foundation: Foundation is the best way to make your skin look smooth and even. The common mistake I noticed is people using foundation that doesn't match their skin tone. To find your perfect match, swatch a few shades on your face under natural light. Every foundation formula has a variety of colours for every skin tone, foundation formula's include; stick foundation, liquid cream foundation, compact foundation and tinted moisturizers and balms.





3. Eye make up: I talked about eye make up on one of my previous posts so I won't place much emphasis on it. For me, Its black eye liner. When I'm in a hurry and don't have much time to create a good eyeshadow  design, I just apply a dark brown eyeshadow to my crease with my black eyeliner, winged or "unwinged' and that pretty much does it for me.


Get this look? 






On the other hand, on special occasions, I love to play with colours and false lashes.





4. Lipstick and Rouge: The colour of lipstick you use on a regular basis depends on your personal style. I like to use bright pink ( magenta) on normal days and red for formal/ party occasions but on stay at home days, no make up at all! Its pretty much the same thing with blush.



No comments:

Post a Comment