Monday 28 May 2012

Whats In my travel bag!!!

  Summer is finally here!!! The sun is out and I can finally pack up those jackets and show a little skin. Anyway, I'm going for summer holidays and just thought I'll show you a few things I'm packing (currently packing and updating)  fashion and beauty wise.


  • So the first thing I packed are Shorts, Pink, purple, black, blue, green.... Typical for the weather. 





  • I love taking long baths so I packed my shower gel and spa lotion. 






  • I love traveling but I dread packing, honestly, because I always forget the most important things. This time I'm keeping a record, Ill be sure not to forget any essentials. That includes my bathing suit. Its a beautiful black one piece. 



  • I cant go anywhere without my nail polish. I hate chipped nail polish so I always carry one in my bag but in this case, Its going in the big box! 





  • Next, are these really cool fluorescent/ neon dresses. I love the bright colours. Perfect for summer vacation. 



  • I just packed some party shoes and dresses but I wont be showing you that. Now I have to get my wedges and sandals in but my box is already getting full. 




  • I dont know how I'm going to fit everything into two boxes but Ill work a little magic. I guess its one of the things you learn as a fashionista..... Next, jeans! 



  • No one will ever understand my love for designer perfumes; coco chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Salvatore ferragamo, Calvin klein.... 





  • Tank tops. I cant believe I dont own a straw hat. 



  • One of my most valuable possessions;  my african beads. I cant go anywhere without them I hope they dont get all tangled up before I get to my destination. 



  • And of course my make up purse. 



  • How can I forget my sunshades? I need some aviators but sadly I've run out of cash and its not in my budget. 






  • Some sexy Lingerie...





  • And some Bralettes. I might give one out. 





  • My very faithful Hair straightener. Its quite portable and perfect for traveling. 





  • Sling bags, straw bags... Summer bags!!





  • I took a short break and remembered skirts and blouses. These are a few bodycon skirts;




  • My bag of toiletries, mouth wash and disinfectant... Packing and blogging is quite stressful. 




  • Lastly I got some prints. I might feel inspired and design something while I'm away. 




  These are the few things I packed, still packing but unfortunately I have no time to show all. I don't know when next Ill be blogging but contact me through email,  facebook or twitter for any questions. Wish me a safe trip!  Bye <3 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment