Monday 30 January 2012

Animal prints: The good, the bad and the ugly

  Hello everyone! Today I'm going to do a quick review on animal print fashion since I'm a very big fan of prints and I know most of you are so welcome to the fashion jury!


zara leopard print dress 

  This is actually one of my favourite, the leopard print dress. I have a similar one in my closet. Its very classy and I like the way it looks on the model so Its definitely a DO!




glamour magazine 



 Satin, lace, leopard print and cleavage? Well this would make a good lingerie, besides that DON'T!





This would have been a great outfit but I don't like the whole combination! Too busy.



rihanna, beyonce and miley 

This is my celebrity inspiration. Its definitely something I'd duplicate.




nicki minaj 


 Ok this is nicki minaj in the 2011 grammy awards. She is completely covered in prints... Whats your take on this look?


glamour magazine 


This isn't working for me!


   Its really easy to pull off an animal print look, it all depends on the combination. If you overdo it, you'll end up looking really tacky. It doesn't have to be a dress, you can always accessorize. Try animal print bags, shoes, belts or hair pieces. Don't forget to stick to a few colours and be confident!
  I've put together two awesome animal print outfits, feel free to recreate these looks.






Short leopard print dress from Miss Selfridge
Peacock feather earrings from planet funk
Louboutin gold robot heels
Gold choker necklace
Black beaded sequin purse
  And for my second look;




Leopard print jacket
Short black evening dress
Gold beaded necklace
Bright red clutch bag
Yves Saint Laurent red platform shoe.
 
  I hope you like my review on animal print fashion, I've shown you the good, the bad and the ugly so that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment