Friday 27 January 2012

Outfit of the day

  Hey guys! Quick announcement. If you want your outfit to appear on my daily blog, you can simply send me your pictures and I'll do the magic. I got a whole bunch of pictures today so I'll just post one and don't worry if yours isn't here, ill definitely put it on tomorrow.

  
model: courtney!

  This is a simple black and white high waist skirt, a black camisole, and bow tie heels. Its a party look so I'm just going to do something similar



something similar
   

  I got the high waist black and white printed skirt, the black camisole, brown strapy sandals, I added a blazer and I got the bow on the purse so that's a bow tie inspired evening purse with some matching earrings! So that's it for my outfit of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment