Thursday 19 January 2012

Simple day and night look

 Hey guys! I've been trying to change my theme. I've tried a more fashionable and edgier look and I want to focus more on my personal style. I don't know what you think of it but let me in on it later.You can leave your comments here, tweet at me or simply send me an email. Its temkuku22@yahoo.com.
  Meanwhile, I decided to put two simple day and night outfits together, well that's the theme, so ill start with the day look.

simple day look!


  Hard to believe but I had quite a struggle with the picture collage! Anyway this is basically my average day time look for this week. I'm a fan of prints and bright colours, so you're going to see lots of that in my blog. This isn't beauty on a budget so I'm not going to place the prices on the items, ill be doing that in my next post....
   We have;  Petite zigzag printed dress
Beige oversize padlock bag
Orange mary jane heel
Gold diamond shaped feather earrings
Gold drape necklace.
 I chose this look because its classy casual  and easy to recreate so if you have a theme like this, you can throw your personal style into it and you're good to go.


simple night look 


 Like I said earlier, I'm a huge fan of colours and I've chosen this for my simple night look. This is easier to recreate than the day look.
Black and orange bra top
Pink 3/4 sleeve blazer
High waist leather pants
Black oversize bow clutch
Bright pink bracelet
Holly block platform.
 That's it for my day and night look...


All outfits from . Contact me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment